March 29, 2012

AkiP Posts More About Maeda Graduation

https://plus.google.com/113474433041552257864/posts/9nRvwTaMEJq


Sponsors, advertisement agencies and record company were surprised by Maeda Atsuko's graduation announcement.
Usually I'm supposed to be the one making all the arrangements, 
but it turned out like this because I let Maeda make the final decision.


I think she was able to do it without hesitation and confusion because I told her, "Don't think about anything else and decide for yourself."


I would like to apologize to all the staff.
I will take full responsibility.


But her smile was so refreshing - wasn't it great?


I am writing this because I've been getting an earful at meetings about commercials and CD releases, after the graduation announcement hype calmed down a bit.



No comments:

Post a Comment